My creative mind is always in full speed! I created this shaker card in an SVG format that can be found under the Digital Downloads section at MTK…just follow the link on the right sidebar. Once you have your download you can follow the directions below to create this fabulous card. Happy crafting!! :)
1. Cut out your card base in the color of card stock you prefer. Your color choice will be your base in the licence plate frame (I used white). Fold on the dotted line.2. Then cut out your license plate frame…..for this I chose to use chrome card stock.
3. Cut out the solid rounded rectangle in acetate.
4. The larger circles with holes are your record bases and the smaller circles with holes are the record labels. I have cut my record bases in black and the labels can be cut in your choice of color. Glue the labels to your records bases.
5. Next cut your music notes using the MTK-CK-4066 Musical Notes die.
6. Now it’s time for assembly! Glue the license plate frame to the acetate rectangle. Once it dries, poke holes in the acetate where the corner plate frame holes are. Place brads in the holes.
7. Apply foam tape just inside of the edge of your card base, forming a square box shape (this will be your shaker). Do not remove the film off the top of the tape.
8. Add your records, music notes, sequins & seed beads to the inside of the shaker square, keeping them away from the foam tape edge.
9. Now remove the film off the tape & apply your license plate frame.
Your shaker card is now complete and ready for a sentiment on the inside :)