Dryer Sheet Technique:
1. Stamp picture on card stock.
2. Shade picture if desired. I like shading.
3. Take a USED dryer sheet (iron wrinkles if you like), and cut to size of your picture. I leave a little extra.
4. Using a spray adhesive (I use Eylmers), coat the dryer sheet really well.
5. Place the dryer sheet adhesive down on picture & smooth out any wrinkles.
6. While adhesive is still wet, sprinkle with glitter.
7. While it dries, cut your base card stock & framing.
8. Trim excess dryer sheet from picture and adhere to framing.
9. Wrap ribbon around framing and tie in a bow.
10. Adhere framing with ribbon to card stock base and then apply to card base. Card complete!